At St Columba’s pupils and parents are known by name. From the day of arrival you are warmly welcomed into a supportive and compassionate community where lifelong friendships are forged. Together with excellent teaching, this ensures that every child achieves their potential.
Nurturing a love of learning
Early Years feels like a 'home from home', where our 3 and 4 year olds can learn through play. Our highly qualified team ensures every child is happy, supported and nurtured.
As well as reading, writing and numeracy skills, children are taught PE, French, music and drama by specialist teachers. With an all-season play space and carefully maintained ‘Wild Woods’ children benefit from hands-on learning in a beautiful village setting.
Inspiring young minds
In Junior School we offer a stimulating curriculum that creates confident, independent thinkers with a genuine love for learning. Philosophy, drama, music, art, enterprise, chess and golf are all part of our dynamic extra-curricular programme.
In Senior School we believe in the promotion of excellence in an environment which is challenging and vibrant. As a result, pupils achieve consistently outstanding examination results and national success in debating, music and sport.
Give your child a head start, entrust your child’s schooling to St Columba’s:
• outstanding educational experience
• excellent academic results
• confident, articulate and engaging pupils
• beautiful village setting
• whole-though school covering Early Years, Junior and Senior School
• one location - no multiple school drop-offs
• family-feel where pupils are known by name
• lifelong friendships and networks
• dedicated coach service
• flexible wraparound care from 7.30am-6pm
• financial assistance is available
Come and visit us and let our pupils show you why we are one of the leading independent schools in Scotland.
OPEN MORNING 7th October 2017
Call now to arrange a visit on 01505 872238.